Hope you all are doing well, In sha Allah
For people who follow me on social media know my love for “Mamaearth” products.
I have used their baby and Mama range and I am in love. Little did I know about this new launch by them and I was sold.
India’s first organic bamboo based wipes.
If you are a mother, you know how important WIPES are. They occupy a permanent place in all our bags, cupboards, cars, rooms etc.
From cleaning poop, dirty face, surface or anything around. I always go back to baby wipes to get rid of my make up too.
But do we know the kind of damage we are doing to the environment by the usage of these polyster based wipes. Majority of the brands available in the market make polyster wipes that affect the environment drastically.
Plus they are loaded with chemicals that can lead to skin rash or irritation. Too much of fragrance in any product can be bad for a baby’s skin too as that just shows the high usage of chemicals in any product.
Why Mamaearth Baby Wipes?
Mamaearth is known in the market for making ToxinFree & MadeSafe certified baby and Mama care products in India
They have recently launched India’s first polyester free unbleached organic bamboo based wipes, certified by Made Safe Organization.
1. Bamboo fiber is more breathable than cotton fiber.
2. Gentle blend of Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Almond Oil and Lavender Oil gently cleanses and soothes baby’s skin. Perfect for cleaning messy hands, face and body.
3. Comes with a protective lid to prevent it from drying
4. Has a sweet mild fragrance and doesn’t irritate my baby’s sensitive skin
5. 100% Biodegradable
6. Hypoallergenic & Dermatologically tested
7. Absolutely toxin free and keeps the skins pH balanced
9. The texture of the wipe is soft
10. Considering the quality of the product, it’s value for money.
11. Travel friendly
12. Tried and tested on makeup removal process too and does a great job leaving back a fresh, hydrated, squeaky clean face
13. Free from sulphates,parabens, mineral oils and any kind of artificial fragrance
Price: Rs 249 for 72 Wipes
Where to buy: Available on FirstCry, Amazon and Mamaearth website
I am definitely doing my bit to save our environment, time to do yours too!
I’d love to hear your feedback on the same
Feel free to comment below
Until next time