Hope you all are doing well, In sha Allah
Taking care of your skin, hair, face is always our priority but little do we worry about feet that do so much work for us too.
They deserve that care.
I received the Himalaya Footcare Cream and was quite excited to try as I was suffering from dry and cracked heels as well
About the Product:
Himalaya’s FootCare Cream cares for your cracked heels and rough feet with natural ingredients. Enriched with the goodness of Honey, Turmeric, Fenugreek seeds and Sal Tree extract, this cream leaves your feet feeling soft in one week.
• Honey, with its bactericidal and antiseptic properties, is extremely important in Ayurveda. Used in a variety of medicines, honey is also an effective moisturizing agent.
• Turmeric has been used as an antiseptic for centuries. The herb also contains strong anti-inflammatory properties, which soothe your feet gently.
• Sal Tree extract is used as an ingredient in ointments for skin diseases and in ear medicines. Its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties help heal cracked heels.
• Ginger is used externally as a local circulatory stimulant which keeps the feet warm, preventing the skin from cracking due to the cold.
• Fenugreek has been traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicines and is an excellent moisturizer, specially formulated to hydrate dry skin. Applied externally, the herb is also beneficial for boils, abscesses and ulcers.
Directions for use:
Wash feet with lukewarm water and pat dry. Apply the required quantity of FootCare Cream over the affected area twice daily, once in the morning after bathing and again at bedtime.
My Personal Experience
It comes packed in a tube and is quite sturdy which makes it travel friendly. The cream is slightly thick in consistency but blends well and gets absorbed into the skin in a few minutes. Inspite of having a thick creamy texture it doesn’t leave the skin greasy
It is beige in colour with a slight yellow tinge to it. I started applying this and saw prominent results. With dry and cracked heels I had become more reluctant wearing open flat sandals and leaving my foot exposed, but just after a few applications it left my feet much smoother and my feet no more looked like a dry barren land.
It helps in preventing microbial infection as it has turmeric as an ingredient which even helps in reducing tanned skin. It kept the skin hydrated and moisturised for good 7-8 hours.This product has a flowery and herbal fragrance. Honestly I did not quite like it but since it’s a foot cream it did not bother me much. This product can be used by men and women. The product is priced well and is total value of money
Price : Rs 50 for 20gms
Rs 110 for 50gms
Availability: All Retail & Pharmacy Stores & Online
I’d love to know how do you take care of your feet, feel free to comment below
Until next time