Hope you all are doing well, In sha Allah
The most awaited, the most requested and the most procrastinated post is now finally live ?
People usually ask me my hair care routine, well the answer to that is completely different but oiling plays a major role in what ever and however my hair looks
Though a lot of damage to my hair was done when I decided to colour my hair and with a weeks break got hair smoothening done ?
I would recommend oiling your hair at least 2-3 times a week and if that looks difficult then at least 1-2 hours before shampooing your hair.
I use the same Oil for Haniya too and Alhamdulillah it has suited her well.
This doesn’t smell quite pleasing so kindly be prepared for the same
There are a few essential oils that can be mixed to curb down the smell of the oil
- Lavender Essential Oil
- Camomile Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
A few drops in your Oil should do the trick! Anyways now let’s dive straight into the recipe
1 litre of coconut oil
100 ml Olive Oil
100 ml Almond Oil
50 ml Castor Oil
Lots of Curry Leaves (Can be a huge bunch)
- Take coconut oil and slightly heat it
- Add the curry leaves and immediately put the gas off
- Once cooled down, add the remaining oils
- Give it a good mix and store in a container with the curry leaves immersed in it
Few things to remember
- Every Hair type is different and that’s how some products might suit you and some might not
- Kindly do a mini patch scalp test before you prepare the entire recipe
- This recipe does not turn you into rapunzel overnight but definitely helps in hair growth and reduces premature greying
Do let me know if you tried it, I’d love to hear your feedback
Until next time